BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome!

Welcome! To all readers, if u like my blog please come back for updates.. If u don't, Shut the hell up n leave(to haters only) U can chat in my chat box n listen to some of my favorite songs know more bout my life & much more! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

P.S- I cancled my games...
xoxo

love,
Renee
(blog owner)

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Whats up?

Heyy...Loads of things has been happening for the last week...Loads of thing that happened are cause of some bitches..Was super emo...Cuted my wrist loads of times, it bleed several times as well...Tomorrow is canteen day!!! Have to do duty 4 choir...I bought a large pizza, anyone wan??? Tolong saya makan!!! Soo i guess i have to go study d..exam is this week!! DARN!!!!!! Sorry 4 the rush, but really g2g edi..so BYEEE!!!!!

0 comments: